Our professional air crew contributors & researchers separate fact from fiction..
- What happens if someone opens the aircraft door in-flight, will people will be ‘sucked-out’?
- I heard my seat oxygen mask isn’t really connected to anything.
- You know pilots (& crew) have parachutes to save themselves.
- Can phones not placed in ‘airplane mode’ cause a plane to crash?
- The plane lands itself and pilots don’t do anything.
- I heard pilots aren’t allowed to eat the same food as each other does only one eat at a time?
- When is the toilet waste ‘ejected’ from the plane?
- Bigger planes are more safe
Most of these are based on myths or misconceptions but two
aren’t. Can you guess which?
Get the real truth on these and many more by enrolling today